Fire-Boltt has launched Rock smartwatch with advanced and appealing features. This is the second new product from the company in a week, following Fire-Boltt Collide.
Fire-Boltt Rock is a smartwatch designed to cater to those who seek style and technology in their daily routine. It has a 1.3-inch circular screen with a resolution of 390×390 pixels and an Always on AMOLED display, offering vivid colours and a high contrast ratio.
The watch comes with various features like BT calling, voice assistance, and 110+ sports modes, catering to fitness enthusiasts. Fire-Boltt Rock has a metallic casing and functioning crown, adding to its appearance.
It also has a long-lasting 260mAh battery, offering up to 7 days on a single charge under normal use and 15 days on standby. The watch has a health suite with a heart rate tracker, SpO2 tracker, and sleep cycle monitor.
It has a built-in speaker & mic, making it easy to answer calls or use the dialing pad. Smart notifications, personal reminders, and weather updates are other features of the watch. Fire-Boltt Rock has a glass cover and IP67 water resistance, making it ideal for everyday wear.
Quick specifications: Fire-Boltt Rock
- Glass cover; Metal button; Rotating crown
- 1.3″ (390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED Display; 550nits of brightness, Always-On-Display
- Bluetooth Calling support
- Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 100+ in-built watch faces
- 110+ Sports modes
- Battery Life: 260mAh battery, up to 7 days
- Fire-Boltt Health Suite: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking
- IP68 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications; In-built Games; AI Voice Assistant support
- Other Features: Health and wellness reminders, Calculator, Find My Phone, music control, camera control, weather forecasts, a timer, and an alarm clock
- 1-year warranty
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Rock smartwatch is available in Black, Gold and Grey colors, and can be purchased for a launch price of Rs. 2799 on Flipkart and Fireboltt.com.
Commenting on the launch, Aayushi Kishore and Arnav Kishore, Co-Founders of Fire-Boltt, said,
We are excited to introduce this amazing smartwatch with the big AMOLED screen. We always strive to offer innovative and quality products to our customers, and the Rock smartwatch shows our commitment.