Fire Boltt Ninja Call Pro Max 2.01″ Display Bluetooth Calling Launched
Fire-Boltt has launched Ninja Call Pro Max, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the launch of the Fire-Boltt Apollo 2, which was launched today. The smartwatch has a square-dial smartwatch that has a 2.01-inch display with a large display Area of, 1266 mm².
It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features. The watch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and breathe training. The watch also includes 120+ sports mode, smart notification support and is water-resistant to IP67 standards.
Fire-Boltt Ninja Call Pro Max Specifications
- 2.01″ (240 x 296 pixels) LCD screen
- Multiple customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, Call History, Sync contacts
- 120+ sports mode
- AI Voice Assistant
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, Breathe Training, Daily activity tracking
- Dust and water-resistant (IP67)
- Other Features: Smart Notifications, Sedentary remainder, Find My Phone, Weather, Music control, camera control, Timer, Stopwatch, Alarms,
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 15 days standby battery life
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Ninja Call Pro Max smartwatch comes in black, blue, pink, grey and golden black colours and will be available from Amazon.in and Fire-Boltt website at an introductory price of Rs. 1,599 from June 25th.