Fire Boltt Grenade Bluetooth Calling Rugged Design Launched
Fire-Boltt has launched Grenade, another Bluetooth calling smartwatch, but with rugged design. This comes after the launch of Ninja Call Pro Max that was launched last week. This is a circular dial smartwatch with two push buttons, shockproof body and comes with silicon and stainless-steel strap variants.
The smartwatch has a 1.39-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under the Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. It supports 123 sports modes and has a large battery of 350 mAh that can last up to 7 days.
Fire-Boltt Grenade Specifications
- 1.39″ (360 x 360 pixels) HD screen
- 100 cloud-based watch faces
- Shockproof body and military grade toughness
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 2 push button
- 123 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Notifications, Find My Phone, Weather update, Inbuilt games, music and camera control, Alarm
- Splash resistant
- 350mAh battery, up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Grenade smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in gold black, gunpowder black, orange gold, camo-green, and camo-black colours, while the metallic strap variants come in black, silver, and gold colors. It will be available on Fireboltt.com and Flipkart from June 30th starting at an introductory price of Rs. 1,999.