Fire-Boltt has added yet another Bluetooth calling smartwatch to its portfolio, called the Eterno. This comes after the Fire-Boltt Ninja Fit that was launched a few days ago. The smartwatch comes with a square dial design with thin bezels around the screen.
The Eterno has a large 1.99-inch HD display with a resolution of 240 x 283 pixels. It offers a battery life of up to 5 days and, with an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch has more than 120 workout modes, as well as Fire-Boltt Health Suite with features such as SpO2 monitoring, heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracking. The Fire-Boltt Eterno also includes smart notification support and is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance.
Fire-Boltt Eterno Specifications
- 1.99″ HD (240 x 283 pixels) LCD screen
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- 120+ Sports modes
- AI Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking
- IP68 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- In-built Games
- Other Features: Health and wellness reminders, music control, camera control, weather forecasts, a timer, and an alarm clock
- 280mAh Battery with battery Life up to 5 days
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Eterno comes in blue, black, beige, silver green, black silver, and gold pink, and is priced at Rs. 1,999, which is an introductory price. It is already available for purchase on Amazon.in and Fire-Boltt website.