Fire Boltt Artillery Bluetooth calling, rugged design launched
Fire-Boltt has launched Artillery, another Bluetooth calling smartwatch, but with rugged design. This comes after the launch of Ultimate that was announced yesterday. This is a circular dial smartwatch with two push buttons and shockproof body.
The smartwatch has a 1.5-inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 400 x 400 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking.
Interestingly, Fire-boltt Artillery includes a motion sensor that allows users to play VR games and VR workouts while linked to their smartphones and tablets.
Fire-Boltt Artillery Specifications
- 1.5″ (400 x 400 pixels) TFT LCD screen
- Multiple watch faces
- Shockproof body and military grade toughness
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 2 push button
- 100+ Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Notifications, Weather update, 7 Inbuilt games, music and camera control, passcode lock
- NFC for payments
- 320mAh battery, up to 8 days battery life in Classic Mode, up to 25 days in Standby mode, up to 5 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Artillery comes in white, green and black colours and will be available on Amazon.in and Fireboltt.com from June 21st at introductory price of Rs. 2,499.