Fire Boltt Apollo 2 1.43″ AMOLED Display Bluetooth Calling Metal Body Launched
Fire-Boltt has launched Apollo 2, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling, in India. This comes after the launch of the Fire-Boltt Artillery, which was announced a few days ago. This is a circular-dial smartwatch that has a metal body and a silicon strap.
The smartwatch has a 1.43-inch HD display with a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The Apollo 2 also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and female health care. The watch also includes 110+ sports mode, smart notification support and is water-resistant to IP67 standards.
Fire-Boltt Apollo 2 Specifications
- 1.43″ (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Multiple customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, Call History, Sync contacts
- 110+ sports mode
- AI Voice Assistant
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, Female Health Care, Daily activity tracking
- Dust and water-resistant (IP67)
- Other Features: In-built games, Smart Notifications, Sedentary remainder, Find My Phone, Weather, Music control, camera control, Timer, Stopwatch, Alarms,
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 20 days standby battery life
Pricing and Availability
The Fire-Boltt Apollo 2 smartwatch comes in black, dark grey, grey and pink colours and will be available from Flipkart at an introductory starting price of Rs. 2,499 from today, June 23rd, and should also be available from fireboltt.com.