Devialet Dione 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar Launched in India
Today, Devialet announced the release of the Devialet Dione, the ultimate all-in-one soundbar. The Devialet Dione, which is only 77mm high, is unique in both sound quality and design. The central ORB delivers a homage to the Devialet Phantom’s distinctive design while, more importantly, always maintaining an optimal front-facing orientation. Users can use the room calibration scan, which is controlled by the Devialet app, to make sure the sound is ideally suited to their surroundings.
Any content is actively upscaled by SPACE into the Devialet Dione 5.1.2, creating an immersive spatialization experience. Beamforming is utilized by Advanced Dimensional Experience (ADE) to increase 3D immersion in soundbars. The Devialet Dione combines ADH analog-digital amplification technology with its own audio system on a chip (SoC) to make the sound as clear as possible while using less power.
The Devialet Dione combines seventeen Devialet-designed neodymium drivers, eight long-throw subwoofers, and a SAM-powered push-push arrangement to provide intense, deep bass no matter the volume and eliminate the need for a separate subwoofer.
The Devialet Dione works with Dolby Atmos and has two positions that make the sound more immersive. The Devialet Dione has the best plug-and-play connections on the market, including HDMI 2.1 eARC with CEC, Optical (TOSLINK), Airplay 2, Spotify Connect, UPnP, and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Sleek central ORB design
- Dolby Atmos support
- SAM-powered subwoofers
- Loudspeakers: 17x Devialet custom neodymium drivers: 9x Full-range aluminium drivers and 8x Aluminium long-throw subwoofers
- Modes: Movie, Voice, Spatial and Music mode
- Devialet’s Adaptive Volume Level (AVL) technology
- Maximum Sound Level: 101 dB SPL at 1 meter
- Total amplification power: 950 Watts RMS
- Frequency response (bandwidth): 24Hz – 21kHz
- Equipped with SPACE technology, Bluetooth 5.0, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi (Dual band), Optical Cable, HDMI 2.1 (ARC, eARC and CEC), UPnP and Ethernet RJ-45 (up to 1Gbps)
- Devialet Operating System 2 (DOS 2); Devialet app (iOS, Android)
- Devialet DAC embedded in Devialet intelligence Processor 24bits/96kHz
4x ARM Cortex-A53 1.25GHz processor 1GB DDR3-800 memory
- Dimensions: W: 1200 mm x H: 77 mm (88 mm with the sphere) x D: 165 mm; Weight: 12kg
Pricing and availability
The Devialet Dione is priced at Rs. 2,39,900 and is now available for order and will be available for purchase in stores from July 2022.
Speaking on the launch, Franck Lebouchard, Devialet’s CEO, said:
At Devialet, we thrive on creating extraordinary products that deliver unprecedented sound experiences. We have pursued our vision of redefining the place sound holds in people’s lives through our unique amplifiers, Phantom speakers, and true wireless earbuds. Now, Devialet Dione, our first soundbar, brings us even closer to our goal.