Dell has announced a laptop in India under its famous XPS series called the XPS 13 (9315). This comes after the launch of the Dell XPS 13 Plus, which was launched back in July. This laptop comes with a minimalist and durable design, constructed with machined (CNC) aluminium, and weighs 1.17kg with a 13.9mm thin body.
The XPS 13 has a FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Non-Touch Anti-Glare screen and a peak brightness of 500 nits. It is powered by Intel’s 12th Generation Core i5 1230U or Core i7-1250U processor with up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM as well as a 256GB or 512TB PCIe NVMe SSD.
The built-in Dell Performance application allows you to tailor the performance of the laptop to your specific requirements. There are four modes to choose from: quiet, ultra-performance, cool, and optimized. When you buy an XPS laptop, you can also get a year of Premium Support for personal use or ProSupport for business use for free.
Dell XPS 13 Specifications:
- 13.4 FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Non-Touch screen, Anti-Glare, 500 nits brightness
- 12th Generation Intel Core i5-1230U (12MB Cache, up to 4.4 GHz, 10 cores) (or) 12th Generation Intel Core i7-1250U (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB/16GB LPDDR5 dual channel RAM at 5200 MHz
- 256GB / 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Sky Backlit Keyboard (US/International) with Fingerprint Reader
- Thunderbolt 4 (USB Type-C) with DisplayPort and Power Delivery x2
- Dual stereo speakers (tweeter + woofer), Realtek ALC1319D, 2 W x 2 = 4 W total
- Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6 1675 (AX211) 2×2, Bluetooth 5.2
- 720p at 30 fps HD RGB camera, 400p at 30 fps IR camera, dual-array microphones
- Windows 11, McAfee LiveSafe 12-month subscription
- Dimensions: 13.99 x 295.40 x 199.40 mm, Weight: 1.17kg
- 3 Cell 51 Wh battery
Pricing and Availability:
Dell XPS 13 (9315) comes with sky blue colour and the pricing of the Intel Core i5 variant starts at Rs. 99,989 while the pricing of the Intel Core i7 variant (16+512GB) costs Rs. 1,29,989. It will be available on the company’s official website and select Dell stores.
Regarding the launch, Raj Kumar Rishi, MD and General Manager, Consumer & Small Business, Dell Technologies India said,
At Dell Technologies, our mission is to provide consumers with PCs that are an extension of their personalities and help them get things done seamlessly. This approach is exemplified by our new XPS 13.