Daiwa has introduced 65-inch (D65U1WOS) WebOS TV-powered 4K UHD Smart TVs with ThinQ AI Voice Assistance. ThinQ AI allows consumers to enjoy entertainment by using voice help via Magic Remote or the LG ThinQ App on their smartphone. To recall, the 43″ and 55″ versions of this model were launched back in December 2021.
The 4K UHD smart TV’s bezel-less display and compact body frame.
The 4K Cinema Smart TV features 4K upscaling and Quantum Luminit+ Technology with 1.07 billion colours, as well as support for multi-HDR formats such as HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and MEMC.
For a more immersive sound experience and greater picture quality, the Daiwa 4K UHD TV features 20W Surround Sound Box speakers and Dolby Audio sound technology.
The Smart TV also supports MEMC and offers an Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) that decreases input lag for a pleasant gaming experience.
It contains a 1.1 GHz quad-core ARM CA55 processor and 1.5 GB of RAM. It also has an internal storage capacity of 8 GB.
Daiwa 65-inch 4K UHD (D65U1WOS) Smart TV specifications
- 65″ (3840 x 2160 pixels) A+ Grade DLED display, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, 1.07 billion colours, Cinema Mode calibrated to D6500 Colour Temperature, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), MEMC (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation) supporting 4K @ 60Hz, ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode)
- Deep learning AI, Quantum Luminit+ Technology that up-scales the low-resolution images to 4K
- 1.1GHz ARM A55 quad-core processor with MALI G31 MP2 700MHz GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Magic Remote, ThinQ AI Voice Function, Alexa Built-in, Personalised Picture and Sound Settings
- Wi-Fi, 802.11ac (2.4Hz + 5Hz), Bluetooth 5.0 (2-Way), 3x HDMI 2.0, Ethernet, Optical Output, Earphone Out, RF In, AV In
- 20W Surround Sound Box speakers, Dolby Audio
Pricing and availability
The Daiwa 65″ 4K UHD smart TV is priced at Rs. 56,999 and are already available at leading retail stores in India.
These are manufactured at the Greater Noida manufacturing facility of Videotex and is backed by 12 months warranty and additional 12 months on panel Warranty and has 800+ service centres across India connected through its mobile app ‘My Daiwa’.