boAt Xtend Plus 1.78″ Curved AMOLED Display Bluetooth Calling launched
boAt has launched Xtend Plus, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the boAt Ultima Call, which was released a few weeks back. It features a square dial design with options for silicon, leather and metallic straps.
The Xtend Plus boasts a 1.78-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved screen with peak brightness of 700 nits and 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features high quality in-built mic, Dial Pad, and supports saving up to 20 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, guided breathing, menstrual cycle tracking and offers 100+ sports modes. It offers a battery life of up to 7 days and up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling.
boAt Xtend Plus specifications
- 1.78″ (368 x 448 pixels) 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, 700 nits brightness
- 100+ customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 20 contacts in watch
- 100+ sports mode
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, Guided Breathing, Menstrual Cycle Tracking, Daily activity tracking
- Dust and water-resistant (IP68)
- Other Features: Smart Notifications, Sedentary remainder, Find My Phone, Weather, Music control, camera control, Timer, Stopwatch, Alarms,
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The boAt Xtend Plus smartwatch’s silicon strap variant comes in pink, black, and blue colors; the metallic strap variant comes in silver; and the leather strap variant comes in brown. It will be available from Amazon.in at an introductory starting price of Rs. 2,299 from June 26th at 12 P.M.