boAt Wave Call 1.83″ Display Bluetooth Calling launched At An introductory price of Rs. 1299
boAt has launched Wave Call 2, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the boAt Storm Call 2, which was released earlier this week. It features a square dial design with an option for silicon and metallic straps.
The Storm Call 2 boasts a 1.83-inch large HD 2.5D curved screen with 1000+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features high quality in-built mic, Dial Pad, and supports saving up to 10 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, and offers 700+ sports modes. It’s powered by Crest+ OS, has IP67 rating and 230mAh battery that can last up to 5 days.
boAt Wave Call 2 Specifications
- 1.83″ HD (240 x 284 pixels) 2.5D curved screen
- Bluetooth v5.2
- 1000+ customizable watch faces via Crest App
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Powered by Cres+ OS
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 10 contacts in watch
- 700+ sports mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker and Sedentary remainder
- Other Features: Camera control, Live cricket scores, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, DND, Find My Phone
- Up to 5 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The boAt Wave Call 2 smartwatch comes in Orchid Haze, Active Black, Cool Grey, Cherry Blossom, and Silver Metal (metallic strap) colours and will be available from boAt website and Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 1,299 starting July 15th at 12 A.M.