boAt Lunar Connect Ace 1.43″ AMOLED Screen Bluetooth Calling Launched
boAt has launched Lunar Connect Ace, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Ultima Connect smartwatch, which was released a few days back. It features a round dial design with an option for silicon, leather and metallic straps.
The Lunar Connect Ace boasts a 1.43-inch HD always-on AMOLED screen with 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features high quality in-built mic, Dial Pad, and supports saving up to 10 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, menstrual cycle and offers 100+ sports modes. It has 100+ sports mode, IP68 water and dust resistance support and lasts up to 10 days.
boAt Lunar Connect Ace Specifications
- 1.43″ HD (240 x 284 pixels) AMOLED screen, 700 nits brightness
- 100+ customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 10 contacts in watch
- 100+ Sports Mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker, Guided breathing and Menstrual tracking
- Other Features: Camera control, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch
- Up to 10 days battery life, up to 3 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The boAt Lunar Connect Ace smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in charcoal black, indigo blue, beige and purple colors; the metallic strap variants come in metallic black color; and the leather strap variant comes in brown color.
It will be available from boAt website and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 2,499 starting from July 5th at 12 P.M.