Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd (SPPL), which owns the trademark licence of Blaupunkt, a German audio-focused consumer electronics brand, has launched new Blaupunkt QLED smart TVs with Google TVin India. These come in 50-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch screen variants and support Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 60W stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos.
These have integrated with far-field microphone technology for voice control that lets you switch on your TV, change inputs, tweak the volume, search content, access content, launch, and control content, and do more even from a distance hands-free.
The CyberSound Gen 2.0 surround sound lets you can listen to clear, enhanced sound that surrounds you in an engrossing acoustic experience, said the company. These have a bezel-less design and are powered by 1.5GHz quad-core (A53) MediaTek MT9602 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU and Dual Band Wi-Fi.
Blaupunkt QLED TV specifications
- 50″, 55″ and 65″ (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K QLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG, MEMC, 550 Nits (50″ and 55″) / 600 nits (65″) brightness
- 1.5GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT9602 (A53) processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV
- Far-field microphones for hands-free Google Assistant
- Remote with Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube and Google Play shortcuts, also use the phone as Google TV remote
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 x ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, AV input, 1 x Ethernet
- 60W (4 speakers) output, DTS, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos, CyberSound Gen 2 technology
Pricing and availability
The new Blaupunkt QLED TV 50″, 55″ and 65″ models are priced at Rs. 36,999, Rs 44,999 and Rs. 62,999, respectively, and will be available from Flipkart soon as a part of Big Billion Days specials.
Commenting on the announcement, Avneet Singh Marwah, CEO, Super Plastronics Pvt. Ltd (SPPL), an exclusive Brand Licensee of Blaupunkt TV in India, said:
The demand for our TV from customers will dramatically increase throughout this festive season. We at SPPL and Blaupunkt TV, have changed our strategy with the introduction of QLED with Google TVs in India. We can say with assurance that this fully loaded QLED TV will provide consumers with an unforgettable experience. It shows you what you want to see and how you want it to make you feel. There is no comparison of our QLED model with any other Television.
To meet and adapt to the shifting consumer behaviour, we will increase our production by 30% this festive season, and we are expecting a 45% increase in the sale this year.