ASUS Zenfone 9 Detailed Specs Surface Ahead of Launch
ASUS is all set to introduce its flagship Zenfone 9 smartphone tomorrow, July 28th. A promo video that surfaced online a few weeks back revealed almost all the specs, including a 5.9-inch 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, six-axis gimbal stabilization, 3.5mm audio jack, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 4300mAh battery.
A new listing on a Norwegian site has confirmed 16GB + 256GB option for the phone, dimensions of the phone that reveals that it will be slightly smaller, but 0.45mm thicker, yet 4 grams lighter than the predecessor. It will retain the 30W fast charging. It also guarantees updates till August 2024.
ASUS Zenfone 9 rumored specifications
- 5.92-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR 10+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 8GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, six-axis gimbal stabilization, 12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, 8k video recording
- 12MP front camera with Sony IMX663 sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 146.58×68.17×9.45; Weight: 165g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4300mAh (typical) with 30W fast charging
The ASUS Zenfone 9 will come in Midnight Black, Starry Blue, Sunset Red and Moonlight White colours. We should know the price when it goes official tomorrow.