ASUS Zenfone 10 pricing hinted ahead launch
ASUS is all set to launch the Zenfone 10 later this year. Specifications of the phone surfaced earlier this year. Now, the company’s official blind test page that was posted yesterday has hinted at the approximate pricing of US$749 (61,880).
The Zenfone 9 was introduced back in July, starting at $699 (Rs. 57,750 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model. Based on rumours, the $749 price tag could be for the 16GB + 256GB version, and the phone is also expected to come in 16GB + 512GB model.
The promo hints at the punch-hole on the left side, same as a Zenfone 9 or this could just be a placeholder.
ASUS Zenfone 10 rumoured specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Android 13 with ASUS ZenUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP camera with OIS, ultra-wide camera, 8k video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
Since the Zenfone 9 was introduced in July, the Zenfone 10 is also expected to be introduced in July. As usual, we still don’t have any details about the India launch, since the company did not launch the Zenfone 9 in the country.