Apple has launched support for SMEs in India, offering cashbacks and customization options for Macs and other devices on their online store. Apple launched its online store in India in 2020, and is gearing up to launch its first retail store in India in Mumbai.
Apple Store online launches support for SMEs in India
Apple has introduced support for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) on its online store. SMEs can get expert advice and assistance from a dedicated business team to buy Apple products and services that are powerful, flexible and secure.
Apple devices have built-in security features that protect your personal and company data. Touch ID and Face ID make it easy to lock every device. This will benefit both established and emerging businesses to grow their offices.
Shopping at the Apple Store Online provides small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with several advantages, including:
- Personalization services: SMEs can take advantage of personalization services for devices such as iPads, AirPods, AirTags, and Apple Pencil. Buyers can opt for engravings to add a personal touch to their devices.
- Customisation options: When purchasing online at Apple, customers can customise their Mac according to their preferences. They can add more memory, additional storage, or an extra-powerful graphics card to any new Mac to meet their specific needs.
- Cashback offers: Apple’s online store is currently offering instant cashback on selected products for HDFC Bank credit cardholders.
- EMI options: Most leading banks offer up to 3 and 6 months of no-cost EMI on purchases made through Apple’s online store.
- Apple Care+: Customers can opt for Apple Care+ to receive high-priority after-sale servicing for their products. AppleCare+ now provides unlimited repairs for accidental damage protection.
- Free delivery: Customers who purchase from the Apple Store Online can enjoy free delivery.
GST invoices for online and phone orders
Apple also offers GST invoices when buying online and over the phone. This lets businesses save up to 28% across several categories.
To learn more about the offers – visit here
Announcing the availability of SMEs, Apple said:
The team can provide advice on apps that are suitable for people at work from a wide selection of 235,000 apps. Apple products are designed with powerful technology that brings out the best in everyone. There are numerous apps available for daily tasks, improving customer experiences, and making operations more efficient, which can aid in the growth of your business.