AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series Professional Graphics starts rolling globally
Earlier this year, AMD announced it’s Radeon PRO W7000 Series Professional Graphics with RDNA 3. AMD Radeon PRO W7900 and Radeon PRO W7800 graphics cards are now available for purchase.
The AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series graphics cards are designed for professionals who require high-performance graphics capabilities. They feature advanced AMD chiplet design and DisplayPort 2.1 support.
Key features include:
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture: Enhanced raytracing performance and resource sharing between rendering, AI, and raytracing tasks.
- Dedicated AI Acceleration and Second-Generation Raytracing: Over 2X performance compared to previous generation for AI tasks and improved raytracing performance.
- Up to 48 GDDR6 Memory: Supports large 3D models, complex timelines, and renders high-quality raytraced images.
- AMD Radiance Display Engine with DisplayPort 2.1 Support: Offers high resolutions, rich colors, and compatibility with next-gen displays and multi-monitor setups.
- Certified for Leading Professional Applications: Tested for exceptional performance and stability in demanding 24/7 environments.
Pricing and availability
You can find these cards from the following distributors:
- In America Regions: Exxact
- In EMEA Countries: ASBIS
- APAC Regions: Ask, Daewon, and Ingram Micro.
The AMD Radeon PRO W7900 and Radeon PRO W7800 graphics cards are now available for purchase. The starting prices are US$ 3,999 (Rs. 3,30,325 approx.) and US$ 2,499 (Rs. 2,06,420 approx.) respectively.