Amazfit T-Rex 2 With 1.39″ AMOLED Display 150+ Sports Modes Up To 24 Days Battery Life Launched in India for Rs. 15999 Available From July 2
After teasers, Amazfit has launched the T-Rex 2 rugged outdoor smartwatch in India. It has passed 15 military-grade standards (MIL-STD-810G), can withstand Extreme Temperature and environmental conditions from 70C heat to -40 cold along with 240 Hrs of humidity, 96 Hrs of Salt spray and many more.
The smartwatch has 150+ sports modes including the toughness testing Triathlon mode, the professional lap data recording, and the more leisurely Golf swing mode. It features a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen with always-on-display and advanced 6PD (six photodiodes) BioTracker 3.0 PPG biometric sensor can track multiple metrics along with Spo2, Heart rate and stress, sleep quality all 24/7. Also, T-Rex 2 will alert you whenever it detects that you experience major altitude changes, and prompt you to take the blood oxygen saturation test.
There is dual-band positioning and support for five satellite positioning. Even your unique movement and developing routes can be displayed in real-time in the watch with real-time navigation. It has a water resistance grade of 10 ATM, so it can withstand the equivalent of 100 meters of water pressure. It offers up to 24 days of battery life on a single charge with typical usage.
Amazfit T-Rex 2 specifications
- 1.39″ (454×454 pixels) 326 PPI display with up to 1000 nits of brightness
- Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band & 5 satellite positioning and BioTracker 3.0 PPG biometric sensor
- Health features: Heart rate, SpO2, Stress, Sleep, Breathing, Menstrual cycle and health reminders
- Fitness features: 158+ sports modes via Zepp App
- Supported devices: Android 7.0 or later, iOS 12.0 or later
- Water-resistance: 10ATM; MIL-STD-810G standards.
- Dimensions: 47.1×47.1×13.66mm; Weight: 66.5g
- 500 mAh battery, up to 24 days (normal usage), 45 days on Battery saver mode
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit T-Rex 2 comes in Astro Black and Gold, Wild Green, Ember Black and Desert Khaki colours, is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available on Amazon.in, Amazfit’s website and Helios stores from July 2nd.