Amazfit T-Rex 2 Teased Ahead Of India ;aunch Bip 3 Pro is Also Coming soon
Last week, Amazfit launched the Bip 3 smartwatch in India. Today, it has started teasing the launch of Amazfit T-Rex 2, the company’s second generation rugged smartwatch in the T-Rex series in India. This will support 150+ sports modes, has 10ATM or 100 metres of water resistance and promises up to 24 days of battery life with typical usage and 10 days with heavy use, thanks to bigger 500mAh battery.
Amazfit already confirmed that it can be used in temperatures as low as -30° C, so it’s quite ready for almost any situation with MIL-STD-810G standards.
Amazfit T-Rex 2 specifications
- 1.39″ (454×454 pixels) 326 PPI display with up to 1000 nits of brightness
- Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band & 5 satellite positioning and BioTracker 3.0 PPG biometric sensor
- Health features: Heart rate, SpO2, Stress, Sleep, Breathing, Menstrual cycle and health reminders
- Fitness features: 158+ sports modes via Zepp App
- Supported devices: Android 7.0 or later, iOS 12.0 or later
- Water-resistance: 10ATM; MIL-STD-810G standards.
- Dimensions: 47.1×47.1×13.66mm; Weight: 66.5g
- 500 mAh battery, up to 24 days (normal usage), 45 days on Battery saver mode
The Amazfit T-Rex 2 will come in Astro Black and Gold, Wild Green, Ember Black and Desert Khaki colours. It will be sold on Amazon.in.
Amazfit Bip 3 Pro features and specifications
- 1.69-inch (240×280 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, weather forecasts
- 60+ sports modes, 4 satellite positioning systems
- BioTracker 2 PPG biometric sensor, 24h Heart rate and Stress level tracking, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement
- Sleep Quality Monitoring with Sleep stages (including REM), Daytime naps, Sleep breathing quality, Sleep score
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Dimensions: 44.12×36.49×9.65mm; Weight: 33g
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- 280mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, up to 7 days with heavy use
Amazfit Bip 3 Pro is expected to launch in India soon, and it will be sold on Flipkart.