Amazfit Pop 3R 1.43″ AMOLED Display Bluetooth Calling Launched India Starting at Rs. 3499
Amazfit as launched the Pop 3R, the company’s next smartwatch with Bluetooth calling in India next week, after the launch of Pop 3S. It has a 1.43″ HD AMOLED display with a wide selection of 100+ vibrant watch faces, but has a circular metallic design, compared to a square design in the 3S.
It offers heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, and stress levels. The watch doesn’t have GPS, but lets you use GPS from the phone for outdoor workouts. The Pop 3S has 100 sports modes, IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance and promise up to 12 days of battery life.
Amazfit POP 3R specifications
- 1.43-inch (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED 460PPI screen, always on display
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- In-built microphone and speaker for Bluetooth phone calling, AI voice assistant.
- Accelerometer sensor, Heart Rate sensor and 3-axis motion sensor
- 24H Heart Rate, SpO2 & Stress Monitoring
- Calendar Reminder, Call Notification, Sedentary reminders, Smartphone Apps Notifications
- Music control, camera control
- Dimensions: 45.5×45.5×10.8mm; Weight: 55.48g (with silicone strap)
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP68)
- 300mAh battery with up to 12 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit POP 3R is priced at Rs. 3499 for the Black and Sliver colours with a silicone strap, and the Metallic Silver model with a metal strap costs Rs. 3999. It is available from Flipkart and Amazfit India website starting from today, June 29th.