Amazfit has launched POP 2, the company’s latest smartwatch with Bluetooth calling, exclusively in India, after the launch of GTS 4 a couple of months. It features a 1.78-inch AMOLED screen with AOD option and supports 24-hour heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring.
It has an Aluminum alloy body and steel button, supports 100+ sports mode, IP68 water resistance and promises up to 10 days of battery life. The watch doesn’t have GPS support.
Amazfit POP 2 specifications
- 1.78-inch (368 x 448 pixels) AMOLED screen, Always-on Display, 150+ custom watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.2 LE, Zepp OS, with support for Android and iOS
- 100+ sports mode, Activity and In-depth Sleep monitoring
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Heart Rate sensor and 3-axis motion sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- Music control, camera control, Calendar Reminder, Call Notification,Sedentary reminders,Smartphone Apps Notifications etc.
- Speaker and Microphone for Calling and AI assistant access over Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 51.7×38.8×13.2mm; Weight: 59.4g
- 270 mAh battery with up to 10 days battery life with typical use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit POP 2 comes in Black and Pink colours, is priced at Rs. 3,999, but it will be available at an introductory offer price of Rs. 3,299 on November 22nd from Flipkart and Amazfit India site.