Amazfit BIP 3 With 1.69″ Display 60 Sports Modes Up To 14 Days Battery Life Launched in India At An Introductory Price of Rs 2999
Amazfit has launched the BIP 3, the company’s latest smartwatch in India, after it was introduced last week. It has a 1.69-inch color display with 2.5D tempered glass that lets you view notifications, like incoming calls, messages, reminders, and health and fitness data. It comes with a blood-oxygen saturation measurement feature that can provide a result in as fast as 25 seconds, says the company.
Other features include heart rate, stress level, sleep quality (including sleep stages and daytime naps), and female menstrual cycles. PAI Health Assessment System uses smart algorithms to take conventional health and fitness data like heart rate and step count, as well as data gathered from the user’s everyday activities. It features 60 sports modes.
Amazfit Bip 3 features and specifications
- 1.69-inch (240×280 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, weather forecasts
- 60 sports modes such as walking, running, cycling, strength training, yoga, free training and more
- BioTracker 2 PPG biometric sensor, 24h Heart rate and Stress level tracking, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement
- Sleep Quality Monitoring with Sleep stages (including REM), Daytime naps, Sleep breathing quality, Sleep score
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Dimensions: 44.12×36.49×9.65mm; Weight: 33g
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- 280mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, up to 7 days with heavy use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit Bip 3 comes in black, pink and blue colours, is priced at Rs. 3,499, but it will be available at a special launch price of Rs. 2999 exclusively on Amazon.in and Amazfit.com starting June 27th.
The Amazfit Bip 3 Pro with Built-in-GPS (4 satellite positioning systems – GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS) will be available in India soon, confirmed the company.