Acer 32″ HD 43″ 50″ And 55″ 4K Android TVs Launched in India Starting at Rs. 14,999
Today in India, the I-Series televisions running the Android 11 operating system were unveiled, marking the beginning of the Acer televisions. Customers with the newest Acer TVs can choose from a huge selection of entertainment options from a huge library.
It has an edge-to-edge display with almost no bezels and a frameless design, which is a trend that Acer TVs started. The image quality is also much better on the I-Series, thanks to features like HDR 10+, Super Brightness, Black Level Augmentation, 4K Upscaling, and an improved Wide Color Gamut+ that can show more than a billion colors on the screen. The I-Series also has built-in smart blue light reduction technology to reduce the amount of blue light that people’s eyes are exposed to when watching media for long periods of time.
There will be four models in the newest Acer television generation, the I-Series. While the 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch models have been introduced with Ultra High Definition display resolution, the 32-inch model has a high definition display resolution. Dual-band Wi-Fi and 2-way Bluetooth abilities are included with every model. Additionally, it has a 30-watt speaker system and, in all models, Dolby Audio support.
Specifications: Acer TV I Series (2022)
- Screen size: 32″, 43″, 50″ and 55″
- Resolution: 1366×768 (HD for 32″); 3840×2160 (4K UHD)
- Colours: 16.7 Million Colours (32″) and 1.07 Billion Colours (43″ or later)
- Colour Gamut: Wide Colour Gamut and Wide Colour Gamut+ (43″ or later)
- Display: Digital Noise Reduction, Micro Dimming, Intelligent Frame
- Stabilization Engine (IFSE), Blue Light Reduction, Super Brightness and Dynamic Signal Calibration (DSC) (Not in 32″)
- Sound Output: Dolby Audio, 24W on HD model and 30W on above 43″ models
- Operating system: Android 11
- Applications: Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, YouTube, Google Play, FastCast, Smart Player
- Voice Assistant: Yes, Voice enabled smart remote
- Casting: Chromecast built-in
- RAM + Storage: 1.5GB+8GB (HD model) and 2GB+16GB (43″ or above)
- Connectivity: Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz + 5GHz, 2 way Bluetooth, HDMI 2.0 x 3 (1 supports ARC), USB 2.0 x 1, 3.0 x 1
Pricing and availability
The Acer I series 32″ HD model is priced Rs. 14,999. The 43″, 50″ and 55″ 4K models are priced at Rs. 27,999, Rs. 32,999 and Rs. 37,999.
Starting today, the new line of Acer televisions will be sold in both online and offline retail outlets on all major e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Flipkart.
Speaking on the launch, Anand Dubey, CEO, Indkal Technologies Pvt Ltd, said,
Following a phenomenal response on the first generation of Acer televisions in India, we are excited to launch the I-Series. This new launch reinforces our commitment to offering premium quality televisions with advanced technologies and specifications, which are loaded with many segment-leading features.
Commenting on the launch, Jade Zhou, VP, Global Strategic Alliances, Acer Inc. said,
We’re excited to see the Acer-branded television line grow in India, providing consumers with more choice for premium entertainment. Our collaboration with Indkal Technologies will continue to bring quality viewing experiences to the Indian market.